Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back to Blogging

       Ok so you may or may not have noticed (I'm gonna guess not because I only have about 5 readers lol) that I have been M.I.A for the past few weeks. Why? You may ask... I forgot my email to log in. Yes, I am that forgetful that I could not for the life of me remember what my email was for this account! But Jason being as smart as he is, got on my old computer and found it! So now I am back! And in a big way!
       A ton of stuff has happened since my last entry... Wedding plans are finally coming along and it's so nice to actually be able to plan stuff now that we have our place picked, The Green Parrot!!! My parents loved it, we loved it, it was perfect. So venue is booked and thank the heavens above it comes with all the essentials (i.e. tables, chairs, linens, catering, drinks, plate ware) and its already beautiful so we need very little decorations! I just love it! Also, we have picked our FABULOUS and AMAZING photographer Kamee June. She has been my dream for two years (since David and Laura Presscott's wedding) and she booked and ready to go! Florist is decided and Dress has been found, not bought, but found. And grooms suit, bridesmaids dresses, groomsmen, and flower girls "attire" are all picked out! It feels good knowing most of the work is done!
       Besides wedding events school is in full swing, in fact I am sitting in American Studies right now, and I'm loving it! Its so fun going to school that I love and taking classes that I love and that I am actually interested in. For the first time since I started school, college in 2007, I am not scared of my classes. I am so used to being fearful about classes and failing and not understanding. I literally used to aim for C's and D's in my math and science classes just so I could get through them. Now however I honestly feel like I could get straight A's or at least only A's and B's. I love it!
       All my besties are doing great and were having a ton of fun and just loving life our little group is so diverse now with an engineer, the best nanny ever, apartment manager of the year, and queen of the hospitality industry! Sheryl moved away about a month ago, and it sucks. We have lived a block away from each other wince we were 8 and had countless sleepovers, all night talking sessions, nights filled with wild antics, and have been by each others side through all the ups and downs of life. Its weird not being able to call her and tell her to come over whenever I want. I am very proud of her tho and she is much more brave than me and I know she'll rock at anything she trys! Jason is doing great working full time and spending his remaining time with me. He's so helpful with all the little wedding details and it really takes stress off me to know that he will back me up with everything. Life is great and I know that it will only get better! I know this post was very "christmas card" ish but since I hadn't posted anything in a while I thought it would be good to give everyone an update! more posts to follow! thanks for reading!
   

2 comments:

  1. anything she tries*** i swear i can spell

    ReplyDelete
  2. bridesmaids dresses are picked out...?? that would be nice to know about

    ReplyDelete