Monday, August 1, 2011

I'm marrying my best friend!!!

I'm new to blogging and and I won't lie, for a while I always thought it was kind of a silly thing to spend your time... then I met Jason. We fell in love and suddenly I found myself wishing I could tell all of our little stories of funny things that have happened and how fast I was falling for him. Then one night he randomly asked me if after he proposed I would start a blog like our friends Kendra and Kaitlin and I thought it was a good idea! So here I am, engaged and writing a blog!

To get this party started I wanted to give my readers (who are now non exsistant) a little backround on me and my Fiance, I love to call him that! Jason and I actually met about 2 years ago now at a little battle of the bands type thing for church through our mutual friend Kendra Douglas. Her Husband is Jasons BFF and Kendra is one of my BFF's. Anyways, I didnt think twice about him until Kendra brought him around again to hang out with us all one night. I thought he was cute and we seemed to have alot in common but nothing ever happened. Finally, about a year later Kendra started trying to get us to like eachother and set us up on our first date. Second, third, and fourth dates were soon to follow and before I knew it he was sitting and chatting with my whole family on Easter. He fit so perfectly with everyone that I realized quickly this wasnt just a fling. I then met his family, and knew they were the family I was supposed to be a part of. Now just 6 short months after our first date and true to LDS fashion were engaged!!! I am extremely blessed to be in love and happier than I ever thought possible!

So now here I am trying to wrap my head around planning a wedding which I have NO idea how to do!!! Luckily for me, I legitimately ( that one's for you Jay) have the BEST friends this world has ever seen and therefore, have the best MOH's, there are two Darian Sharber and Eva Blake.And the most wonderful bridesmaids Anne Rohm, Kendra Douglas, Sheryl Seiler, Johnnie Theofornos, and Debbie Westermeyer. I know that they will all back me up 100% and be there for anything and everything! I'm about to be thrown into a whirlwind of decorations, cakes, dresses, and all other things wedding. Im excited for this new chapter in my life and I couldnt imagine a better person to stand by my side through it all my fiance, Jason Barnett. Let the plans and chaos begin!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog :) So happy for the two of you and all of the commotion that is about to begin...again. Love you guys and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole post is adorable :) if you need any wedding help, you know who to call!

    ReplyDelete