Monday, October 31, 2011

Too busy to Blog??

Again, I have failed to blog. With the constant piles of homework (I seriously wrote four 10 page minimum papers last week alone), wedding planning (I still haven't made a guest list even), and work 4 days a week (which may not sound like a lot but it is...) I am swamped!!! I barely have time to sit and relax without someone saying "you NEED to call this person, you NEED to make that appointment..." I get that these things should be done but please just one minute to breathe! *sigh of relief for a mini rant* anyways the only thing keeping me sane through all this is my wonderful, compassionate, loving, fiancé. He is the only person who ever just lets me sit and breathe... I guess that's why Im marrying him! haha. But anyways my point of the blog today is not to rant, but to catch everyone (my 6 followers) up on our lives right now!

Jason is still working at his job with the trucking company and they give him regular hours so thats good, he's looking for a second job tho right now too so we can save up for the married life! With me being a full time student money is gonna be tight for a while after March 3rd so we gotta save up while we can. So please let us know of any possible job opportunities! He also is moving out of his apartment in just a few weeks. This is a good thing because he's moving a little but closer to me, and he can save up some money by living with a family friend. He's awesome with all the wedding stuff our photographer always raves about how great it is and how lucky I am to have a guy who actually cares about the details and does whatever I ask (Trust me, I KNOW how lucky I am!!!) Other than that he's been trying to decide what he wants to go back to school for and has been trying to plan out our future! Cant believe I get to marry this hot man in just 4 months! ahhh!





We had a mini photo shoot with one of my best friends and bridesmaid, Debbie Westermeyer, last week. She is a photo major and she does a FANTASTIC job! She is so darn talented!

Wedding plans are going well, we have place booked, caterer booked (italian food! yum!), dress... somewhat picked, suit picked and purchased, decorations being gathered, and party favors getting put together. All the major stuff is done now we just have to worry about the minor stuff. All in all tho everything is going great! From this point on its gonna be a mad dash with finals, thanksgiving, Christmas, new years, bridal shower, bachelorette party, trip with my girls... and then before we know it family is here and were setting up for the big day!!! Its crazy how one year ago today I barely even knew Jason, and had NO idea I would be getting married just one year later but look at how much can change in a year!!! So excited for the future and I hope I can keep you all updated!!! Thanks for reading!

1 comment: